mercredi 4 novembre 2009

Tokyo - FTC

Japan (especially Tokyo of course) has the reputation to be a Fashion Test Center (FTC?). People can go on the street with incredible outfits and just feel happy to look different without taking care much about the present "mode" or "codes", perfect for experiments. So let's shoot some. Fashion photo required high technicals skills and, I believe, could be a nice way to learn about lighting and such - That was my plan!

I ended up shooting in Tokyo, 35°C, behind a temporary shop (with a guy screaming loud for hours), an Indian model (very nice & energetic by the way), with no strobes, no nothing; and it was great! Next morning I woke up the Tokyo-Paris flight and asked myself when will be the next Fashion week there.

 
Tanya, Tokyo - 2009.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ok - Shoot noW!