jeudi 5 novembre 2009

Routine?

I don't believe that "repetition creates routine". "Routine" seems to be more a question of point-of-view, a mentality. After more than 10 years photographing Anne, with a mean of once a week at least, I always feel the same tension, fear, submerged by emotions and with some stomach pain - want to extract something from the instant, catch it to more play with it.

Of course, I get bored by the location - shooting at the same place piss me of quickly but I just continue doing it, trying to improve, i.e. understand more about my myself my feelings.
Funny thing is shooting some other models (quite rare in comparison) could be so relaxing - Routine then...


Anne - St Brice Courcelles, France - 2007.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ok - Shoot noW!